Why We Personally Use and Recommend the Tree Survival Kit
“The Tree survival kit is a Maintenance Free Habitat Solution for any landowner trying to introduce Fruit & Nut Trees to their property” – Morse Nursery
Components of the Tree Survival Kit:
- 5′ tall Tree Tube
- 3′ x 3′ Weed Mat
- 2 Yr Nutra Pro
- Bird Net
- 1 Yr Guarantee
- Wind – Any wind over 7mph will effectively stop photosynthesis (growth) for an extended period of time.
- Drought – The weed mat on average will keep soil damp around tree on average 4-6 weeks with out any rain.
- Weeds – The weed mat will eliminate any weeds or grass around the planting.
- Under Fertilizing – Nutra pro releases fertilizer over a 2 yr period every time it rains. NO MORE GUESSING!
- Deer Rub – The tube protects bucks from rubbing their antlers on the Tree.
- Deer Browse – Deer will have to wait until the tree is at least 5′ in height to even be able to browse.
- Taller & Straighter Trees – A safe way to catalyze faster and straighter growth in a fruit or nut tree.
- Rodents – Where the tube meets the weed mat creates a challenge for rodents to access and girdle the tree
Proof is in the Results:
In our own plantings at Morse Nursery we have seen 94% success rates when using the Tree Survival Kit! That statistic alone is another reason we will stand by your tree order if you take the same precautions we do with protection. By Adding this Survival Kit to your order for just $10 a tree or shrub you will be putting the ultimate insurance plan on your investment with Morse Nursery!
Giving Back to the Environment:
Your investment in a Tree Survival Kit to protect your tree goes a long way for the environment! The tubes included are made from 100% Recyclable milk jugs, and are manufactured here in the USA!
If interested in learning more check out The Tree Survival Kit here: www.morsenursery.com/product/tree-survival-kit/