THE FUTURE OF FOOD PLOTS!
- After years and years of wasting your time, money, and effort to maintain food plots… The Future is finally here with a simplified effective way to attract big deer. Providing a better source of food than normal clover and basilica grass mix that brings the deer back year after year!
WHAT IS IT?
The LEGACY Food Plot is a one-time investment which provides a near maintenance free solution for anyone looking to provide an instant food source for many years to come! For over 35 years we have protected trees from deer browse with Tree Pro tree protectors. WHY because DEER LOVE TO EAT TENDER FRESH TREE SPOUTS.
The plot is made up of 20 genetic white oak and 100 red oak seedlings, established from acorns, on a 6’ x 6’ grid or custom layout.
The 100 red oak seed will be planted in the 24” tree protector. The deer will feed on the tree’s fresh shouts. New sprouts will take the place of the taken.
The 20 white oak seedlings will be made up of some of our top early producing genetics (4 – 6 years maturity):
- Bodacious Bur
- Sargent #5 & #7
- Morse Hybrid
- Jack Hybrid
- English Fastigate
These white hybrid oaks will be planted specifically in 60′ tall tree tubes! This will allow for these white oaks to grow into taller acorn producing trees. Now you will have white acorns falling on top of your red oak woody browse which will create a very diverse food source all in one maintenance free food plot covering 4320 sq ft!
- 20 white hybrid oak acorns
- 100 red oak acorns
- 100 tree tubes (24″ tall)
- 20 tree tubes (60″ tall)
5 Step Proven Process:
- Pick Location on your property
- Dry or Wet
- Replace Existing Food Plots
- Covers 4320 Square Foot Area
2. Place all 120 Tree Tubes in a custom layout or a 6′ x 6′ grid in your selected area!
3. Now Drop 1 Genetic Hybrid Acorn in every single tube
- Fall is the best time to do this – (Winter stratifies the seed for the Spring)
- Morse Nursery guarantees the acorns will sprout or they’ll replace for free.
4. Cover the Acorn in the tube
- Sprinkle a layer of soil
- Apply a 2nd layer of mulch
5. Watch the Legacy Plot come to life in 4 – 6 months after planting, continue to provide food and browse for the next 50 years!
**You can also place Specialty Trees in or around your Legacy plot. Chestnut, Genetic Oak, persimmon, or fruit trees adds additional attraction for 50 + years.**